Receptionist Marion C. Hubbard
joined Dale & Eikner in 1957.
Mrs. Hubbard's important job is
to give all callers a friendly and
gracious welcome, whether in
person or by telephone.
TRB&S CAME TO ARIZONA on October 1, 1961. The new office was
established through a merger with Dale & Eikner, Certified Public
The firm of Dale & Eikner was established on January 1, 1947 by
W. Carl Dale approximately one year after his return from World War
II military service. Mr. Dale had been a partner in the firm of L. N.
Treadway & Associates from 1935 until 1947, when he and James
C. Eikner established their own practice. At the time of the merger
with TRB&S, Mr. Eikner withdrew from the firm and is now practicing
in Buckeye, Arizona.
When Carl Dale first came to Phoenix in 1929 the city was proudly
publishing the fact that it had a population of 24,500 people. The 1960
census gave Phoenix a population of 439,170, while today it is estimated
that within the corporate limits of the city there are approximately
30 THE QUARTERLY